I started working with a Forrester Wave recognized leader in providing CDN and DDoS mitigation services in 2016, and is one of a number of SaaS and tech companies that I’ve worked with over the years.
Being a global company entering a big period of expansion, generating demand in the native US market was just one challenge ahead.
The long-term strategy was to expand into multiple international markets, including China, South Korea, and Japan – meaning that all foundation work had to be done with future international SEO requirements.
Activities in driving success across the US, and international markets, included:
- SEO migration risk management from a previous platform to a new JS platform
- Comprehensive competitor and keyword research across product verticals
- Input and recommendations around page structure, content hub structures, and internal linking
- Ongoing vertical monitoring and opportunity analysis
- Keyword research into emerging products and technical terms (that hadn’t previously existed)
318% Organic Traffic Increase Over 3 Years
15,000+ Page One Rankings (US)
Expansion Into 12+ Countries, And 9+ Languages
From implementing the strategy with the internal marketing team, we achieved the below results over a period of three years:
- 318% organic traffic increase in the US
- 1,326% organic traffic increase in Germany
- 926% organic traffic increase in France
- 3,780% organic traffic increase in Brazil
If you would like to contact me about your SEO plans, projects, or issues you’re trying to overcome, please contact me through one of the methods outlined on my contact page.