Are you looking to improve your SEO? Why not work with the only internationally recognised SEO consultant in Bradford?
Hello! My name is Dan and I work with Bradford-based businesses providing enterprise-level search engine optimization advice, consultancy, and strategy. I’m internationally recognised as a leading SEO, and won the inaugural TechSEO Research prize (presented by Moz) in 2018 for research into practical applications of edge technologies for SEO.
Below are some of the Bradford based companies I’ve worked with over the years:
SEO & Demand Generation
My approach to working with Bradford-bases businesses is much the same as any other, whether you’re an SME or an IPO listed tech-company, I believe in transparency and honesty above all things — my typical steps when working with someone new are:
- Learn about your business, your history, and your objectives
- Analysis of your current position in terms of traffic, rankings, and your website/tech stack
- What are your competitors doing? How are they doing what they’re doing?
- Develop a strategic plan based on objectives versus time to achieve
- Implement technical roadmaps and plans
- Implement a data-led content strategy (and if needed, production)
- Guide you through the process of building links naturally and creating a sustainable offsite and PR strategy
Get In Touch
SEO Agencies & Consultants In Bradford
Bradford doesn’t contain many SEO agencies or companies due to the neighbouring city of Leeds, which is a hot-bed for digital innovation and consultancy outside of London and Manchester, but some examples include:
- Harrison Mann, Bradford
- XPand Marketing, Saltaire
- ThisIsChemistry, Shipley
- Assembly Marketing, Baildon
What is SEO?
SEO, or search engine optimization, is the practice of optimizing a website so that it appears within Google search results pages (SERPs) for a number of relevant search queries (keywords) for the business.
SEO is a process, and not a single implementation, and when done correctly can help drive visibility, traffic, and leads to a business for a number of years.
What is local SEO?
According to recent reports, almost 46% of all searches performed on Google are seeking local information or services. Local doesn’t necessarily mean small area SEO for service businesses such as gardeners, plumbers, electricians, and other trades, but also wider radiuses for stores, care homes, and other services.